Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Family Medicine (Springfield Office)
Springfield Medical Associates Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Family Medicine provides primary care for adults and children.
Our goal is to offer comprehensive and continuous primary health care to all members of the family. In this era of medicine, when physicians have become more and more focused on limited areas of medicine, our practice is a throwback to the time of the traditional family doctor.
The physicians in this office are board certified in internal medicine (adult medicine), pediatrics and family medicine. This allows a greater continuity of care so patients who come to us as children can continue to see the same doctor when they become adults; and adults can see the same doctor as their children, fostering a greater familiarity and comfort level with their family doctor.
As primary care physicians, we can help you maintain your health and prevent illnesses, diagnose and treat diseases, and when necessary refer you to the appropriate specialist.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Preventive healthcare – including heart disease prevention, cancer screening, health and nutrition counseling and immunizaions.
- Newborn and Pediatric care.
- Complete physicals for work, school, summer camp.
- Gynecologic care – including routine Pap smears and breast exams.
- Chronic illness management – for conditions including high blood pressure, heart disease, and asthma, diabetes and arthritis.
- Smoking cessation
- Mental health care – for issues including depression and anxiety
- Geriatric medicine
- Wound care – including suture removal and dressing changes
- Dermatology – including wart removal and treatment of acne, eczema and psoriasis.
We appreciate the opportunity to help care for you.
Online information – Adults
(Click on a link below)
Diabetes – American Diabetes Association
High Blood Pressure – American Heart Association
Cancer Screening – National Cancer Institute
Online Information – Pediatrics
Car Seat Safety – American Academy of Pediatrics: Car Safety
Immunizations – American Academy of Pediatrics: Immunizations
Development and Behavior – American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiartry